We, along with our veteran packaging professionals, ensure that the packaging products commence keeping the packaging guidelines in consideration. We strictly use quality packaging material to evade loss during transit. We have a large infrastructure facility, parted into different segments and one of them is warehouse wherein we maintain a large stock for meeting bulk requirements of the clients.
- Hexamine Hexamethylene Tetramine/ Urotropine/Hexamine
- CAS NO. 100-97-0 White crystal powder or granule
- H.S code - 29336990 UN. 1328
- Hazard Level - Class 4.1
- Hexamethylene tetramine is used mainly to cure novolak resin. The main use of hexamine is in the production of powdery or liquid preparations of phenolic resins and phenolic moulding compounds, where hexamine is added as a hardening component.
- These products are used as binders, e.g. in brake and clutch linings, abrasive products, non-woven textiles, formed parts produced by moulding processes, and fireproof materials. Hexamine is used in rubber and textile adhesives, in paints and lacquers, in the photographic industry, in the production of as a corrosion inhibitor.
- It is also used in chemical analysis, as an agent in the production of urea and in the production of deodorants and hairfixers.
Looking for "100-97-0 Hexamethylenetetramine" ?