Customers should not worry about the security of their payments with us as we follow secured Online and Offline Payment Processing. We stock our product for wholesale distribution and supply as we have state-of-the-art storage facility along with the most advanced inventory management system and upgraded machines.
- Ethyl Acetate CAS No. - 141-78-6 1.
- Property Product Name - Ethyl Acetate
- CAS No. 141-78-6
- Einecs 205-500-4
- Chemical formula C4H8O2
- Purity 99.0% 99.5% 99.9%
- Appearance Colorless transparent liquid
- Packing 180kg drum, IBC,ISO tank
- Melting point -83.6oC
- Refractive index(20oC) 1.3723
- Flash point 4oC
- Relative Density 0.9003
- Boiling point 77.06oC
- One of very important organic chemical raw materials and widely used. As an important industrial solvent, it is mainly used in such as paintings, adhesives, ethylcellulose, leatheroid, malthoid colorant and synthetic fibers etc.
- It is also used as an adhesive in the production of printing ink and Venetian pearl, used as a distillation agent in the production of medical use medicines and organic acid etc., and used as fruit essences such as pineapple and banana etc. and as perfume such as usquebaugh and butter etc.
Packing, transportation and storage :
- It is packed in iron barrels, each with a net weight of 180kg (according to the user requirement). The barrel should be firm, sealed, clean and dry. When transported in the gross, it is packed in tank car or railway tank car or shipped, under a seal and damp proof condition.
- It should be stored in a cool, dry well ventilated place, free of insolation, and should be in compliance with the rules relating to the storage and transportation of hazardous goods. During packing, storage and transportation, the iron barrel should be checked for any leakage. During packing, transportation and loading/unloading, the worker shall wear the specified PPE and gently handle with the product so as to avoid any incident caused by breakage.
- Safety Very little toxic, but moderately irritative to mucous membrane. Any exposure to high concentration may cause an irritation to eyes, nose, throat and respiratory tract, and when seriously, may have an ongoing narcotic effect. Max. allowable concentration during operation is 309 ppm. The product is flammable